Wednesday, June 4, 2008

June is breaking records!

Greetings!

I sincerely hope that your June is starting off as exciting as mine! All I can say is "wow" about what our Enagic business is doing for those who give it a try. We had a blast working some trade shows lately and now have product and business presentations every Tuesday at 6:30pm CST here in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Things are really getting exciting with all the new faces, ideas, stories, and life-changing incomes. I have slowly and steadily built up my electronic files with every Kangen Water document I could find. Also, it was nice to see that when I ordered supplies for my business yesterday from the Chicago office, they arrived today...only 1 day later! I have been very impressed with the professionalism, the high-quality people, the products, and the amazing income potential that this business offers. It is so great to not have to deal with monthly qualifications and autoship dropouts like in other companies!

Please feel free to email or call anytime if you would like to learn more, my contact information can be found on the these sites;

www.MyWaterPage.com
www.MyWaterPage.info
www.MyWaterPage.biz

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

See you at the top,

Jason ;)